Friday, November 7, 2008

Me Me Me My My Me

I should have counted how many times Barry said "me" and "my" in his speech...

Don't you just love how, after spending eight years attacking everything President George W. Bush said and did that now we're all supposed to play nice, be non-partisan and the press is openly saying they're going to kiss butt?

My transition team...
My administration...
My plans...
My, me, my...

Did you get a load of the podium? The Office of the President Elect... listening to CNN Business and they said they'd never seen anything like it before...

This administration is going to be known as the ego-presidency.

Except because all the comedians and Hollywood types and media love him and bow down for "the one" we won't hear anything negative except on blogs. And chances are they're going to shut us all down for being subversive before it's all said and done.

Mark my words, the Obamatypes are going to start reporting our blogs and the Obama loving owner will shut us down. It's coming. We better find another way to communicate because real, real soon we're going to lose the Internet in this country.

No comments: